Westminster, Greater London
£56,000 - £60,000 per Annum
£56,000 - £60,000 p/a – Band 8B Equivalent | Surgical & Medical Inpatient Ward | 37.5 Hours - Days | Excellent Benefits, Training & Progression
An experienced RGN Nurse Manager with a background in acute/medical/surgical wards is required to work as Inpatient Ward Nurse Manager in a leading private hospital close to the Harley Street medical district in Westminster.
The wards cater to a mix of surgical and medical patients on a 70/30 ratio, specialising in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, colorectal, vascular and cosmetics
Details of this Inpatient Ward Manager position are as follows:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• Shifts are Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends or night work
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £56,000 - £60,000 depending on experience (NHS Band 8b equivalent rates)
• Salary enhancements for unsocial hours where applicable
• 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
• A company pension scheme and private healthcare
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work/public transport season ticket loan schemes
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff support fund
• Staff accommodation close to the hospital may be available
As RGN Inpatient Ward Nurse Manager, you will oversee the day to day clinical and operational management of the inpatient wards, effectively managing staff, budgets and resources. You will promote best practices of care are delivered and will participate in Clinical Governance, Audits and investigations when required.
Candidates for this RGN Inpatient Ward Nurse Manager position should be:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998 in addition to a recognised management qualification and have evidence of post-registration clinical studies
• Extensive and current experience within a surgical or medical setting in a private hospital environment
• Significant experience within a senior role, being accustomed to working alongside external stakeholders and developing clinical pathways
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills and a good standard of computer literacy
• Strong and effective management skills with a positive and proactive leadership style
• Flexible to shift patterns and able to take part in on-call duties
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back