Ward Night Nurse RGN
Wimbledon, South-West London
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 /a | 37.5 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a private hospital in Wimbledon for an experienced RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team on full-time nights.
You will be working on a ward that specialises in surgical and oncology patients, with the majority of surgical patients having undergone general and orthopaedic procedures, and oncology patients are mainly receiving inpatient chemotherapy, radiotherapy and stem cell treatments.
What this Ward Night Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on permanent nights
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Medical cover, health screening and wellness programmes
- Some retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A generous annual leave allowance, childcare vouchers and much more
As Ward Night Nurse RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Ward Night Nurse RGN:
- Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin number
- Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic, general or oncology experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back