Ward Nurse Manager RMN CAMHS
North London, Greater London
£40,000 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£40,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential |
An experienced RMN/Mental Health Nurse Manager with a background in CAMHS is required to work as CAMHS Ward Manager in a leading North London mental health hospital.
The hospital caters to people of all ages and has a diverse MDT, and in this role you will work in the dedicated CAMHS Unit, which consists of 2 wards and supports young people living with mental illnesses and symptoms such as depression and self-harm, trauma and PTSD, abuse issues, psychosis and social withdrawal.
Details of this RMN CAMHS Ward Nurse Manager position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working day shifts
• A great annual salary of £40,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As CAMHS Ward Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the Ward MDT and ensuring a safe, clinically effective and efficient service is maintained. You will participate in Clinical Governance and Audits and will contribute to site management as part of the hospital management team.
The successful candidate for this CAMHS Ward Manager will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in CAMHS, with proven leadership experience
• Have evidence of continuing professional development and committed to further developing your skills and knowledge, ideally having already completed a recognised mentorship qualification and additional post-registration studies relevant to the role
• Well organised and confident making clinical decisions and coordinating care
• Demonstrate a positive, proactive approach to leadership
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back