Up to £28000 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A leading Worcestershire hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a RGN qualified Ward Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Ward Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• A competitive annual salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantstic rewards platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
This role will involve managing a caseload of predominantly elective surgical patients and delivering the highest possible standards of patient care in addition to leading HCAs on duty and ensuring that the overall patient experience is second to none.
What we are looking for in a Ward Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• NMC Registered
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.