Ward Staff Nurse
City of Westminster, Greater London
£30996 to £37916 per Annum
£30996 to £37916 p/a | 37.5 Hours | Flexible Shifts | 6 Month Ward Rotation | 1+ Year Post-Grad Experience
A leading Westminster hospital is currently looking to recruit junior Band 5 RGN/Adult Nurses to join their wards nursing team and complete rotations on a variety of wards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience across a variety of settings in a state-of-the-art hospital, and you will work 6-month rotations in surgical, medical, stroke rehab and palliative care wards.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £30996 to £37916
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working internally rotating shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance and private medical insurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts, Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• Ongoing training and development opportunities and a supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
What the hospital is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate at least 1 years’ post-registration experience, ideally within a surgical or medical ward setting
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
• Flexible, enthusiastic and passionate about delivering the best standards of clinical care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back