Ward Staff Nurse
£26,000 - £33,000 per Annum
£26,000 - £33,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join the ward nursing team of a leading Horley hospital.
You will be joining a ward that caters to predominantly elective surgical patients and the hospital specialises in orthopaedic surgery in addition to undertaking a range of surgical specialisms.
Details of this Ward Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, earlies and lates
- An excellent annual salary from £26,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
This Ward Staff Nurse role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back