Ward Staff Nurse
Up to £32,500 per Annum
Up to £32,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Internal Rotation | Surgical Ward | Great Benefits | Relocation Package Available
A leading Leicester hospital is currently looking for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week with shifts on an internal rotation
- An excellent annual salary of up to £32,500
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness screening
- A relocation package
- A cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
In this role you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service, and the hospital maintains excellent staffing ratios on small wards.
You will primarily work with patients following surgery in the following surgical specialisms, cosmetics and plastics, gynaecology, ENT, pain management, orthopaedics and general surgery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic and/or general experience
- Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back