Ward Staff Nurse
£25,000 - £30,615 per Annum
£25,000 - £30,615 p/a DoE | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading Portsmouth hospital for an experienced RGN with a background in surgical or acute ward nursing to join their surgical ward nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,615 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
As Surgical Ward RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital specialising in orthopaedics, cardiology and cosmetics in addition to offering gynaecology, urology and general surgical services.
What the hospital is looking for:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Bariatric experience desirable but not essential
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
- Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back