Weekend Nurse Manager
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £21.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Weekend Days | Elderly and Dementia Home – Good CQC
A large nursing home in the Clifton area is recruiting for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with care management experience to work as Weekend Clinical Lead/Weekend Nurse Manager.
Details of this Weekend Lead Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 24 hours per week, working every Saturday and Sunday
- Rates of pay of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £21,840
- A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing learning, development and progression opportunities
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
As Weekend Clinical Lead your responsibilities will involve providing leadership and line management to the care teams, along with coordinating care services and taking responsibility for the home over the weekend. You will ensure the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Weekend Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting, with good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
- A confident leader with strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back