Weekend Nurse Manager
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 22 hours | Weekend Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Benefits |
A large Stafford nursing home is recruiting for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with care management experience to work as Weekend Nurse Manager.
The large home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, and is owned and operated by a leading national care provider.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Weekend Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 22 hours per week on a permanent contract, working every Saturday and Sunday
• Rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of £21,160
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension scheme
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
• A free Nursing Times subscription
As Weekend Nurse Manager your responsibilities will involve providing leadership and line management to the care teams, along with coordinating care services and taking responsibility for the home over the weekend. You will ensure the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Weekend Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting, with good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
• A confident leader with strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
• Passionate about high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back