Women's Health Physiotherapist
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30,000 to £38,000 per Annum
£30,000 to £38,000 per Annum | 24 to 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading private hospital in the Birmingham area is looking to recruit a Registered Physiotherapist to join their Physiotherapy team working as a Women’s Health Physiotherapist on a full or part time basis.
About the Women’s Health Physiotherapist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competetive annual salary of between £30,000 and £38,000
- A permanent part or full-time contract is available
- Day Shifts
- A chance to work in a fully CQC compliant hospital
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- A supportive team and work environment
As a Women’s Health Physiotherapist your role will be to provide evidence-based assessment and treatment for our gynae patients and MSK perinatal patients.
What we’re looking for in a Women’s Health Physiotherapist:
- Evidence of relevant pelvic health post-graduate courses. In particular, be competent with internal examinations
- Strong experience of managing complex women’s health patients (antenatal, postnatal, perimenopause, menopause) across MSK and gynae
- Experience in treating bladder dysfunction such as stress urinary incontinence, urgency, overactive bladder
- Experience in treating bowel dysfunction such as constipation and urgency
- An interest in developing a physio-led pessary service would be desirable
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Ability to participate in clinical audit, departmental in-service training and utilise outcome measures
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back