£26000 to £35000 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | £3k Welcome Bonus | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Derby area is looking to recruit X-Ray Radiographer to strengthen the Radiology department on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the X-Ray Radiographer role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week (part-time may be considered)
• A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
• Day Shifts
• £3,000 welcome bonus
• Career development options
• A fantastic health & wellbeing focused benefits package
• Free private healthcare
• Free gym membership
• A range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will undertake a wide range of radiographic examinations and help deliver a high-quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload.
Applicants for this X-Ray Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a BSc degree in Diagnostic Radiography (or equivalent) and possess current HCPC registration
• Excellent communication skills and a positive, professional and proactive approach
• Have evidence of continuing professional development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.