Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Neath, West Glamorgan
£15.00 per Hour
£15.00 p/h | Full or Part time hours available 24-48 p/w | Nights Only | Large Elderly Nursing Home
A Night Staff Nurse position for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD has become available in a large nursing home in the Neath area of West Glamorgan, with full or part time hours available.
The home offers 24-hour elderly and physical nursing care and is privately owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay from £15.00
- Full or part time hours available from 24-48 per week
- Night shifts only
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced working in an elderly care setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back